… who wants to work with our client who has an logistics company in the province of North-Brabant. You help the customer to gain new insights and improve business value. Answering complex statistical questions and converting large amounts of data into valuable insights is an important part of the function. In addition you can effectively communicate the results.
- A completed Master of Science in ICT / Information Management / Information Science / Econometrics / Statistics / Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of and affinity with logistics services
- Knowledge of and affinity with data analysis and related software solutions
- Ambition and strong desire to continuesly grow and develop
- Excellent communication skills
- A maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- A contract for up to 2 years, with a high probability of employment contract with our customer
- Collaboration and support from Cullinan Academy, with an informal character
- The opportunity to gain work experience with a highly renowned international organization
- Extensive opportunities for training, coaching and guidance
Want more information?
Contact us at +31 (0) 85 – 485 3000 or send your resume with the vacancy name to email@example.com